Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Canine Colon Blow Is On The Loose!!!!!

On running the MAIN Parkway today I had to football training Day high knee it through an 8 ft. long stretch of dog abomination!!! Yes the Main running/walking path had what can only be described as Dog Chili Con CARNAGE everywhere for like I said 8 ft!!! If your going to feed your dog chili-oreo-bran muffin soup please be prepared to clean up the mess! I don't care if you have to bring 7 gallons of water to clear away the mess Do It!!! Be a responsible pet owner and either walk your diarrheasaurus in an uninhabited forest area or clean up the shit storm!!! I will now CSI kit that atrocity rubber gloves and all to find the culprit! I will then drink a gallon of molasses, eat a box of All Bran, skittles (for color), chili and a bottle of laxatives. I will then South Park Style Colon Blow all over their front porch and around all said culprits vehicles. This is definitely worth the jail time I will be facing on my end as Fancy don't run through dog shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment