Saturday, January 7, 2012
UP YOURS Santa letters!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah the holiday season has ended and I shaunty down to the mailbox to basically collect my mail that almost 90% of goes back into the recycle bin. When what to my wondering eyes do appear are 2 letters from Santa addressed to my children that I ordered in NOVEMBER!!!!!!! OH FOSHIZZLE NO I totally forgot I had ordered these a millenium ago so they would arrive on time and guess what they are here January 7th!!!! So I could totally save them for next year but they are dated and have details in the letter about Christmas at my inlaws. I am so jaded by Santa Letters because I did it last year for my kids, niece, and nephew. My niece's was the only one to arrive so noboday got one because of the holiday crying suckfest that would follow one of the 4 kids getting a letter from Santa. I used a different company this year and still got the shaft!!! But wait it gets better my friends, I got an email from the company I used last year to enter a contest to win something and you could enter by posting on their website so I did!!! I ripped those holiday elves a new mistletoe hole about my experience ala their website. I then recieved an email saying they were looking into the matter and couldn't find my name, order # and all that reigndeer crap. Then I realized that this was last years failed attempt and not this years failed attempt. Well they deserved the jingle bell beatdown and they screwed up last year but they were definitely not going to find any of my info as it was last year ooopsie!!! This my friends has brought me to the brilliant conclusion that I can do this next year on my own! After looking at the holiday splendor that is all a letter from Santa it just winds up being some holiday printer paper with my words on it and a reigndeer stamp!!! As candycane complex as it may seem I too can mail a letter to my kids (who at this point can't even read!!!) and probably pull off the nice list certificate just as well as those Christmas assclowns at the "North Pole"!!!! I am over it and going forward with a new year and waiting to hear if I won the contest from my entry to the first Santa Letter website.....fingers crossed!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment